My thoughts on people trying to BAN AI ART/Models

Just sharing my feelings about this current situation...

See, I have always respected artists. I literally love them for what they do, putting so much effort and it is just amazing to see what kind of wonders they create. I have spent hours and hours looking at them, particularly digital science fiction art because it is my most favorite.


My life's entire purpose is to see humanity progress rapidly and AI is a major part of it. Like it has been literally my own dream since I was like 13 or probably younger.

2022 has been such an amazing year for me to see such exponential progress in AI. AI Art is here. And of course artists are mad because they are afraid it will take their jobs. This is literally the point of AI and singularity though. I don't wanna go deep about it.

I don't care about what anyone thinks about anything, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You can hate AI Art or love it. It is okay. Like cool. And I have been okay too seeing thousands of people trashing on AI Art.


But... there is a limit and certain boundaries. One thing is about bullying. Now thousands of these, probably in millions. They are bullying people who are using AI Art, abusing and even giving death threats and violent stuff. Twitter is most of them.

Now this is not good right? This is not the entire thing. So many people are now trying to ban AI Art, trying to stop the entire development actually. Stop the progress. I have read so many comments where people are plotting ways by which they can get these AI startups sued.


This is something that is making me feel angry now. 

I swear lmao if these people succeed in stopping AI progress overall. If nations implement laws banning AI Art or shit that prevents exponential progress or simply progress, it will be my villain arc.

This will be the end of humanity if people like these keep existing. I get it, people usually fear change. Has been like this forever since they started existing. But some things has to happen. This is how we evolve and move to the next level. If it wasn't like this, we would still be in caves and hunting animals and eating shit. 


These average people don't see the bigger picture due to lack of proper knowledge which they obviously don't care about because they are brainwashed in believing they are doing the right thing.

The Singularity/AI is the gateway to heaven. It is literally the solution to humanity's every kind of problem. They don't get it. Every single problem we are facing can be fixed by it. Yes we could go extinct too but we would anyways if we stop taking action. Humanity won't last another 100 years to be honest if AI progress completely stops. 

Today they are trying to ban AI Art, soon it will be music, video, animation, models etc. And beyond in real world. 

I hope the top people of our world has actual brains and don't ban this. It will be the end of us. I don't want to work as a slave my entire life and then get killed. Censorship is stupid, we need more open-source startups that release free SOTA AI models. Restrictions are stupid. 

I hope next year is good and does not turn out to be something that makes my dreams shatter. If it happens, I will hate these people until my last breath. This is very important to me and to be honest for humanity. 

Oh by the way, it is okay to protest and get ArtStation to ban AI Art. I get that it was a portfolio site for real art. I have no problem towards it. But 2023 is gonna get weirder if things go as I have thought. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog