I don't just see art, movies, shows, anime anymore, I see possibilities for the future

I don't just see art, movies, shows, anime anymore, I see possibilities for the future

Just another random thought I am having and this relates to technologies of the future as well. Basically Full Dive VR, Brain Computer Interfaces and advanced AI's. 

So like when I see a movie's location and story. I am like this could be replicated by future generative AIs into living breathable virtual worlds. And same applies to shows and Anime, or just art that are historical.

Like I am watching Ozark these days, and I am like in future I could ask my highly advanced AI to watch the entire show instantly and replicate it virtually. Make me the main character and everyone else as AI. The world becomes real but virtually which I can engage in. And the story will progress by my actions. I could just live inside it you know. For FDVR BCIs may be used. Or maybe in future we find some other way. 

Same i am like with Art from the past. Imagine living in the time when Vikings used to dominate and play and live as them. It is so realistic that there is no difference when compared to reality. 

Time moves way slower inside your virtual world than in real life. So you could spend an entire year as viking and in real world, one hour would be passed. 

There is no limit to Art I think. And humans of the future can have so much fun by this that I can't even comprehend properly. Like it is insane to even think about. Live in the stone age, live in cyberpunk dystopian words, fantasy words. Literally anything could be possible in the future. 

And everything is possible if AI keeps improving and improves and accelerate the progress of other technologies.

I wish to see it in my lifetime, so that I can experience anything I want. I won't have to deal with real stupid humans anymore when AI could replace them completely virtually. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog