So many things to see, so little time - My thoughts on Movies, Shows/Series, Art, Videos, Games etc.

So many things to see, so little time - My thoughts on Movies, Shows/Series, Art, Videos, Games etc..

I think it has been years since I have this thought for the first time. When one day I realized that outside our regular real life, there is so much to discover and see and most people don't get to see them all. Well more like everyone, our life is the longest thing we will ever experience. But we spend most of the time doing things that we usually don't want to do. It obviously includes the work people have to do forcefully so that they can make a living, people spend like half of their lives sleeping. It is pretty crazy to think. We have so little time spend on the things we like.


Even if your life has nothing special going on, like mine. We can turn to movies, series, games etc. It is like experiencing life of other characters, their world, their stories and it is so amazing to think about. There are tens of thousands of movies, so many stories and worlds to explore and we don't get to see most of them. We have so little time. Same applies to games and other things I mentioned. 

Add Anime here too, they are amazing if you have not tried them yet. All I am saying is that it doesn't matter if your life is boring. In this world and technology you can easily access all these amazing pieces of art and make it all so amazing. It all depends on how you think. Currently I am on a movie/series marathon and I am loving everything about it. I am seeing so many worlds, getting to know about so many characters and their stories. Seeing them makes me happy. 

And then I think about the future, this is the beginning. I have mentioned it a lot but AI and VR will change everything. Currently we are seeing them, soon we will be inside these worlds. What a beautiful time we are living in currently. So beautiful! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog