AAA Game companies should start focusing on VR more now - adding virtual reality support to their games

AAA Game companies should start focusing on VR more now - adding virtual reality support to their games

Even though I have never experienced VR in my entire life (yet), I am amazed by what it does and how amazing it is. Of course I got to know about this by watching Youtube videos on virtual reality games and headsets. Like Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest 2, HTC Vice, Valve Index and so on.

I have also watched anime like Sword Art Online which is based on VR but of the future, that is full dive VR. VR that uses all our 5 senses so we get completely immersed in the game. It's like as real life, but in a simulated world. In fact I am watching Third Part of Sword Art Online right now. Just finished a episode before writing this. Ready Player One is a movie I watched some days ago.

I basically want to say that VR is the future and it exists right now, but not as I predicted it to be some years ago. It is like game companies and tech companies are not innovating enough. VR can make a game so so so much better. It is just whole another level, and I am saying this without any experience but from reading experiences of other people. It gave me a perspective of it.

AAA companies like Rockstar Games, EA Games, Ubisoft, Bathesda etc. should implement VR future in all their new games, and maybe also add features in previous ones. It is important for the progress.

It's true not all kind of games will be nice for VR. But I feel open world games can be best experienced in VR. Like Skyrim or Cyberpunk 2077 or Gta 5.

I think VR can even make a trash game much better. The experience you get when you feel like you are in the world you are playing is something I wanna experience in my life.

I agree that most PCs are not powerful enough to run VR games, especially games like Cyberpunk 2077 (if VR was added). But I think companies should still add it. Yea let's say only 5% of the 100% players can experience it now. But after a few years as technology will improve more people will get access to it.

It is not like games die, people all over the world revisit old games or play for the first time. And VR is the greatest thing ever. If companies won't work in VR, we won't progress fast enough.

Like come on, I don't wanna be playing games on 2d screen after 10 years. I want games to feel like Sword Art Online universe or Ready Player One. 

We should always progress and move to the next level.

Yesterday Starfield Gameplay was revealed. I am so excited about that game. It is about Space and I love it so much. If Bathesda doesn't have a VR support for it I will be very disappointed. I mean I imagine myself visiting 1000s of planets, experiencing like I am there, flying ships, traveling space and so on.

I am a Xbox gamer and honestly it is so disappointing that Microsoft didn't even care to launch a VR headset for Xbox consoles. And they would work with PC too. Like for real, I get jealous by Playstation players. Japanese companies know what they are doing and I love them for that.

I hope to see more major game companies adding VR support to their AAA titles. And I hope to see major improvements in the field of VR. I can't wait to experience it myself. I may buy a Oculus Meta Quest 3 when it will launch, if I have the money. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog