Why I think Elon Musk is the most important person alive currently.

Why I think Elon Musk is the most important person alive currently.

I think I first noticed Elon Musk properly back in 2017. I forgot what it actually was about, but It probably must be about SpaceX or Tesla. The more I read about him, the more he inspired me. And I couldn't believe such a person actually exists who is making my dreams come true slowly.


Yes my dreams, ever since I was little I dreamed about the future. A future that is science fiction as of now, but the reality is getting closer to it every day now. Just some years ago before the pandemic (2020) I mostly saw people praising Elon and appreciating what he is doing for humanity.

But I don't know what happened suddenly. The world changed as Coronavirus came. I sometimes feel all this is a simulation for real. I started seeing more and more people hating on Elon. I couldn't understand. Media was constantly posting stuff that made people think Elon is some kind of villain. Every little mistake of him was highlighted in such a huge way. Like he is not human but some divine being. Like he cannot say things that are wrong. And the fake news was just too much.

I suddenly started seeing so much hate against every billionaire. People telling billionaires should not exist, that they can solve world hunger and climate change. Honestly if you think a billionaire can solve world hunger then you are something else. Like he has all the money in cash and not stocks.

Elon became more and more popular as well as successful. And he was targeted by everyone.

So much misunderstanding. What happened to people? At this point I call them the herd. It's like they are not thinking by themselves anymore, but just believing whatever they are seeing through media.

People are against Musk for building rockets, for investing in AI, even electric cars, Neuralink brain computer interface and basically everything he is doing. Recently he bought Twitter. And he has more haters because of that now. 

I am measuring success of him by how many haters he has now. Which is sad in its way. But I am glad there are people who understand him. 

Enough about the hate and herd talk. Society keeps getting dumber, guess I can't do anything about it. 

So why I think Musk is the most important person? 

Simply because of what he is doing (and my dreams) 

1. Tesla/Electric Cars : His most successful trillion dollar company. Electric cars is literally the future and he has the biggest contribution in it. We can't depend on fossil fuels for our entire existence. We won't even exist anymore if we keep going like this. 

Sure I agree even that is not 100% green. But something has to start from somewhere. We have to develop proper infrastructure first. And that will take time. People don't get it. Once it is developed we will be totally green. Not dependent on fossil fuels anymore. It won't happen in 10 years but it's gonna take more time for the entire world to adopt. 

What Tesla is also doing is that it is leading other car companies too, in going electric. Competition is great for everyone, basically everyone wins. 

I also agree that not everyone can afford a Tesla. But there was a time hardly anyone could afford a computer or a phone. Look where we are at now. Good things take time. Yea NOT EVERYONE can still afford them. But this is what we are trying to solve. 

2. Tesla Bot Optimus : Even Elon believes that robots will be bigger than cars. He is absolutely right. Hate it or love it. Be it Musk or not. It is inevitable, unless we destroy ourselves before it. Robots are the future, one day there will be robots everywhere doing every kind of work. 

You may wonder what happens to our job? Well like it or not, you are not born to work like machines your entire life. You have a better purpose. You deserve a better life where you can do anything you want and live life to the fullest. Not the depressed ones most do today. Barely managing to survive and feed themselves. No one deserves to live like that. Every single person deserves the same kind of life, full of happiness. 

Universal Basic Income is one solution for that. Everyone will get paid equally for a comfortable life. We will have enough resources for everyone. There should be more about it, but I am not aware of it right now. I am still learning. 

But again this will take time. Robots will work for us. 

Now merging them with advanced AI is another story. 

3. SpaceX : Humans always try to do the impossible, to do the next thing, to progress to the next level. This is what I love the most about humanity. Yea I agree I loathe an average guy (from the herd) just trash talking all day on Twitter about the progress of humanity. 

SpaceX is the gateway to making our civilization multi planetary. Just thinking about it gives me so much happiness. We are not destined to live on this planet forever. Well sorry there is no forever. There will be a time in future when this planet is no more. This is why we need to go beyond. 

"We should own the stars" 

I wish everyone could think like this. Humanity should spread to other planets and systems as soon as possible. Creating new civilizations. We have to pass the Great Filter. Search about it if you don't know. 

Mars is the first step, and I am so happy that Elon is giving his 100% on it with Starship. We should feel lucky that we are alive at this point of time. 

4. Neuralink & AI : I personally feel this is his most important project. I literally laugh when people cry on Twitter about our brains getting merged with computer or AI. They cannot think how important it actually is for survival in the future. Just like we take medicines when we get sick, or vaccinations when we catch some virus. This is basically the super advanced version of it. Wait I just remembered there are millions of people who are Antivax lmao. 

I don't want to go deep about it. But if we want to unlock the next level of our body and possibilities. We need brain computer interface. No one deserves any kind of disability, or serious problem. No one deserves to be blind, deaf or well you get it. Neuralink can fix all of it if given enough time and progress. 

And uploading our consciousness/memory digitally in a digital body then living forever is just too amazing to think about. If we want to own the stars, we will have to try living more than 100 years.

People are scared of AI. They should be, even I am worried what would happen if it goes wrong. But if done right, we will change everything. Change so much, that no one can comprehend it right now. 

I trust Musk with AI. He knows that if we create a great version of super intelligent AI. We will become the NEW GODS. I'll leave it here. 

5. Then there is Boring Company, SolarCity, OpenAI. Each of these also progress humanity. Boring Company will solve traffic. SolarCity is for green energy and OpenAI is AI. 

What Elon Musk is doing is that he is contributing to the rapid progress of humanity, to make science fiction a reality. But the good version of it. 

Remember it guys...

There are probably thousand of companies all over the world also working towards everything I have mentioned above. 

This is why I say this is INEVITABLE. The Great Minds keep progressing. 

Our world will be very different after 50 years. And I hope I am not dead by that time to be honest. I want to see it all. I want to see us being the maximum version of ourselves. This is my dream. 

Thank you Elon Musk for everything you are doing, and thanks to everyone else who is contributing for the same. I don't care if you are a large corporation, a small startup or an individual. If you are thinking for the progress of humanity, I thank you from all my heart. There should be more people like you. You are making my dreams come true. 

I just don't want us to die. I want us to achieve everything possible in the grand scheme of things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog