Human Stupidity. How stupid society can be?

Human Stupidity. How stupid society can be?

I have been observing all my life, people, how they live and behave like. And it's crazy to think that I have come across so many stupid people in my life. I am in contact with people like these everyday, even in my home. And when I go outside, like in school or college, or on the streets and places.


Life can be so easy you know, but these people make it so complicated. Right now as I am writing this, I am seeing my brother being so stupid it hurts my brain. This article I am writing is basically about hate. How much I hate the society. I always hated it, but I am more aware of it now.

Just a few days ago my thinking was that people were more wise and knowledgeable in the past, and people of present are getting dumber. I think it is true to some extent but then I realized that in the books of history, we mostly read about the great people. Who would like to read a book describing lives of foolish people?

Social media has brought the world closer and given everyone a platform to say anything they want. And this is precisely the reason we finally know the true form of society. The actual thinking of the society which in past was something they kept it to themselves or just talked about it to close people.

First thing I would like to talk about is arguments. Which I personally think is the most useless thing one can be in. Argument is useless because no one truly wins in it, and it creates hate only. Well not every time, you may say in a relationship couples can have arguments to reach new conclusions etc. What I am talking about is arguments which are useless, and where no one wins.

Like two sheeps from the herd arguing at 2am about vaccines or some stuff. Or someone arguing to someone to prove his point about something, only to fuel the rage of hate. There is no satisfaction in this, you only get angry. You kill your peace of mind. When you are done, you probably spend the entire day thinking of it, in an angry mood. What is the point of it?

This is why I love silence. Nowadays I just ignore anything that disturbs my peace of mind. I wish our human society could understand it. A wise person doesn't indulge in pointless conversations. But the entire society runs on it.

So much energy is wasted on social media, people hating on each other's preferences. There is so much hate for nothing. Most people are the same, you can see true form of it on Twitter. People will believe anything, without checking if it's true. They will believe the media, whose goal nowadays is mostly to create controversy because that's how they earn money and publicity. 

People don't think by themselves anymore it seems. What are we becoming?

Maybe I am still naive because I am so young. But what I think is that if we want to change the world, everyone will have to change themselves first. Or misery and despair will never end.

I have realized that you can't become great just by gaining knowledge, you will have to become wise for it. This is I think the reason why so many people's way of thinking is so absurd these days, even after education.

I like people from the rural/village areas more now than of the city. Because people here are so arrogant and rude. It's hard to find people who are truly kind these days. So many people are ready to take advantage of the nice people. It's pretty common at where I live.

I have heard so many times from people saying that, don't be nice or everyone will take advantage of you. This is our society now. Kindness is a sin now. Funny. 

All this makes me want to leave the place where I reside. And be in solitude, with my own thoughts and do things that makes me truly happy. I am so done with people now, well not everyone though. There are still some good humanity left. I can be with them, but I like to be alone so much now. I can't stand most people. Maybe this is my fate.

As I have mentioned, I hate pointless conversations and arguments now. Even If I have to get in one, I do it forcibly as to not offend the other person. This I know sounds weird, but I have a reason behind it. But I should stop it too, gossips are absurd. 

Maybe this is why hardly anyone impresses me anymore, If I develop a slight interest in someone (by their looks), the way they think makes me cringe. It's hard to bear it. 

The more I know about someone, the more reasons I see that makes me despise that person. Knowledge can be a curse, isn't it? 

The society is a herd, and unfortunately it seems it always will be. I understand people now who always liked to be alone, and hated society both in reality and in fiction. I have joined them. And it is my goal to be different from the herd. 

If you want to live a pathetic life, stop believing in yourself, stop following yourself and just do whatever the society tells you to do. Don't want to marry? But society wants you to? Go marry. Don't want to study science? But society wants you to? Go study science. Don't follow your passion, become a puppet. Live a life full of despair and sadness. Hate yourself for it. One life you are given, and you spend it like this. 

You have the power to change your life, but I agree not everyone gets the luxury. If you are given, make full use of it. Live a life like you dreamed of. But remember, pain will always come. And pain will change you, it is your teacher. If you love freedom and want to be free, don't be a puppet of society. 

Don't be stupid. Or if you be, learn from it. Keep making mistakes. Change yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog