Am I seeing things during Meditation or it is just my imagination? - My Meditation Experience Update #1

Am I seeing things during Meditation or it is just my imagination? - My Meditation Experience Update #1

So last night I was meditating which has become a habit now. I am still new and not so good at it, as I have mentioned before that I get distracted a lot by my sudden body itching during Meditation. But I still feel great and at one point I was like I should keep doing it and don't stop.

I thought let's try meditation with music now. I opened Spotify and played a random track for meditation.

After some time I started noticing different things. Like:

1. Eyes, multiple times. Probably of a woman, not completely sure
2. Snake, multiple times in different forms
3. A straight blue line omitting light
4. Flower (shaped like lotus but also different) multiple times. 
and more things I forgot. I should have taken note. 

These things I saw suddenly came in my vision, without thinking of it. So I doubt if it was my imagination. Now if you think of a horse, you will see a horse in your mind. But this seemed different. 

Maybe I should focus on meditation with music for some time. I am more comfortable with it?

I will update more of my experiences later. This is fun. I want to master this art of doing nothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog